ponedjeljak, 27. veljače 2012.

Why People Fail at Making Money
I'd like to share in my opinion top five reasons why people fail, when it comes to making money with internet.

First of all, many of you people here are way to misinformed, you probably heard that many people are making tons of money with little or no effort whatsoever, and then you think "Oh, this sounds pretty amazing, why shouldn't I try it too?" This sentence, leads us to my first reason why people don't succeed in this kind of business.




1. Making Money on Internet is Like "Walk in the Park"

No. In fact, huge, enormous, tremendous NO. I don't want to scare you, but it is not easy. Most people think if they choose to make money on Internet, they will have to put some little effort in beginning an their life is set on autopilot. Making money on internet is like any other business on planet, except you have huge benefits like staying at home, less health problems, no traveling and enjoying your free time with your kids if you have them. 

2. People Give Up Too Soon

So, they thought this was like walk in the park, then they try it, they saw how it works, and they decide that this kind of venture doesn't quite fit their expectations. So they quit. Just like that. So as you can see, reasons are probably very similar why people fail at any kind of business, not just with Internet.

3.Too Much Reading

People waste too much time on reading and finding the right "Internet Making Money Formula" which doesn't exist in their eyes. I think most of you guys are afraid to move out from your comfort zone. Yes, you think if you try it, and if you fail that the world will fall apart. Being afraid of failure is totally natural. I'm afraid too, imagine the fear of people who went to war for instance, how they were afraid? But, they knew there is no other choose than that. So, force you're self to get-out of your comfort zone. 

4.Lack Of Motivation

Next time when you are about to start anything, make sure you finish it! This has a lot to do with my 2nd reason, most people give up too soon and their motivation, inspiration disappears. In every step of the process, remember yourself of the positive results you will get if you keep working. Sometimes, even my motivation reduces, and when that happens I go to YouTube and watch videos of my favorite car for example. There has to be something that keeps you on the road too, you just have to find it.

5.Focus

This thing even happens to me. Let me explain. Many people think that if they start working on five project at once, they will get five times more money. Many people do it, even I did, before, and all I can say it's the stupidest thing you could do. To succeed in one thing you have to make sure that you put all the effort in it, but it is simply impossible to put all the effort in five projects at the same time. You are only losing your precious time, and this is the most valuable thing when it comes to making money on Internet.

Here, there are my five reasons why people never succeed on Internet. I hope you like it. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar